Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE GANG

As you may(should) have noted, I have 2 kids. 1 boy and 1 girl. One is my pride and my soul, the other my heart.Between the 2 of them, they're me. They don't look like me,only the same eyes, but they are just like me. The drama,the quivering lips,the passion for shopping and are they loafers or what?

The hubby:
stable, level-headed, indulgent,rocker,creative, a lil absent-minded(around the home only, if you know what i mean),long-suffering,Sierra-lover(these are a race rising form the dying embers going by the no. of Sierras on Hyderabad roads),and not boring. Not the kind who'll remember to simply buy me flowers("will i say no if you want flowers babe?"), but the kind who'll give me my own credit card. No questions asked. The kind who baby-sat a 20 day old baby and a toddler, so i could get a break from my pregnancy prison. And also the type who would, if he could, buy me a new car every 2 yrs. The disappearing species of fathers that tell a bedtime story everynite. Do i unquestioningly worship him? Is he a saint?. No. But there's NO one else for me.
The Sister:
A live-in sis who aspires. To dance like madhuri, date ishant sharma(get him to file his teeth girl!) and marry John Abraham. A super bike with a music system churning out Bollywood Jhatkas would be her idea of a good wedding gift. A typical spaced out teenager whose idea of helping around the house is to contribute to the decibel levels with the t.v tuned to music channels. A good aunt nonetheless, free babysitter if you must, and a challenge for me to make over!
So, is there anything you don't know about me? yaaaahhaaa. It'll be Levi's(ed) on your eventually.

1 comment:

ckk said...

wow.... bang on... honey